Followers

About Me

My photo
The name is Selvamani.R. I was born in Rangoon, Burma now known as Yangoon and Myanmar respectively. I had my schooling in I.E.S. .Khalsa School there in Rangoon and came to Tamilnadu, India, did my Pre-University in Sir Thegaraya College,Chennai and M.B.B.S., in Madurai Medical College. Later did my Diploma and Masters Degree in the Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Egmore, Madras Medical College, Chennai.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Welcome to my blog.
I started to write about the many good things that happened in my life, just for me to read through again and again and rejoice in reminiscence.
When I came to know about blogging I wanted to make at least some of it public.
However it is doubtful whether it will be interesting to the reader.
You might have experienced some similar moments in your life also and if you want you can write about it.
Well! O.K! If you find it appealing read on. You are welcome to post comments.
Thanks.
Though my identity is open I have not divulged any others mentioned in my blog.
All the incidents are true.
Many will be of self-boasting, and if you think I am blowing my own trumpet too often, you are right.
If I too didn’t, then who will?

The persons involved are given random Alphabets which have no bearing on their names.
If and when they happen to read my blog they might identify themselves there.
They are welcome to add anything interesting.
An attempt has been made to arrange them in some chronological order but there are bound to be jumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment