Followers

About Me

My photo
The name is Selvamani.R. I was born in Rangoon, Burma now known as Yangoon and Myanmar respectively. I had my schooling in I.E.S. .Khalsa School there in Rangoon and came to Tamilnadu, India, did my Pre-University in Sir Thegaraya College,Chennai and M.B.B.S., in Madurai Medical College. Later did my Diploma and Masters Degree in the Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Egmore, Madras Medical College, Chennai.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Be A Defaulter !

GOT BANK LOAN – BE A DEFAULTER

One day I saw the bank manager’s room crowded with many people.
I asked a bank staff the reason and he told me that they were all loan defaulters and have been asked to assemble on that day..
So, what will the manager do?
He will extend the loan repayment period, reduce the installment amount and will cut the interest.

What, I exclaimed. Why are you giving incentive to people who don’t repay the loan? Why don’t you reduce the interest for us, the regular payers?
Good question sir , he agreed. Do ask the manager later.
I did and the manager said there is no provision in their laws to give any benefit to the regular loan payers.
I said it is very unfair.
If you want, he replied, don’t repay your loan and we will extend the same benefit to you also, he said
So beware friends, honesty never pays at least in repaying bank loans.
The only problem the defaulter may face is that he may not get a fresh loan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment