Followers

About Me

My photo
The name is Selvamani.R. I was born in Rangoon, Burma now known as Yangoon and Myanmar respectively. I had my schooling in I.E.S. .Khalsa School there in Rangoon and came to Tamilnadu, India, did my Pre-University in Sir Thegaraya College,Chennai and M.B.B.S., in Madurai Medical College. Later did my Diploma and Masters Degree in the Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Egmore, Madras Medical College, Chennai.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HOWLERS

DR.R’S HOWLERS

Dr.R one of our demonstrator in second year is well known for his English knowledge.
His howlers are very famous !!
Here are a few -

Met me after the class
If you don’t get out I will ask the Principal to get out !
You took too much latent period !
Why are you rotating the verandah?
I talk, he talk why you talk middle, middle?
Yesterday I saw you in the cinema theatre with my own wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment