Followers

About Me

My photo
The name is Selvamani.R. I was born in Rangoon, Burma now known as Yangoon and Myanmar respectively. I had my schooling in I.E.S. .Khalsa School there in Rangoon and came to Tamilnadu, India, did my Pre-University in Sir Thegaraya College,Chennai and M.B.B.S., in Madurai Medical College. Later did my Diploma and Masters Degree in the Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Egmore, Madras Medical College, Chennai.

Monday, May 31, 2010

SOUND OF MUSIC- A FULL ACTION FILM ?!!

Our college hosted a Flood-lit Volley Ball tournament – open to all colleges in the state.
This was mainly due to the fact that we had a very good team with star players which usually won in the tournaments.
There was good participation and the various team members were put up in the common halls in the hostel.
Many teams were from suburban and Madurai seemed to be a big city for them.
One night some players wanted to go to an English movie and were directed to me for guidance.
When they asked me I advised them to see “The Sound of Music” which was running to packed house.
They thanked me and left for the 9-30 p.m. show.
A few minutes later one of them returned as he forgot to take his wallet.
Taking it he turned to me and asked ‘There will be lot of fighting scenes, eh?”
Before I could come out of astonishment he had left.
I gaped at my room mate.
He chuckled and said “Better go to sleep before they return back from the movie and show their wrath.”
I did.
The next morning their faces were a sight to behold and I spuriously avoided them.


No comments:

Post a Comment